Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is set to make an electrifying world premiere at Marina Bay Sands on Saturday, 27 May and audiences in Singapore will be the first in the world to celebrate the return of the wildly anticipated blockbuster series with Director Steven Caple Jr., long-time Transformers showrunners and producers Lorenzo Di Bonaventura and Mark Vahradian, star cast Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback and Tobe Nwigwe at the red carpet under the stars.
JOIN US FOR THE RED CARPET
Date: 27 May, Saturday
Time: 6pm – 8pm
Venue: Outside ArtScience Museum
Come celebrate Singapore’s first ever world premiere and the highly anticipated red carpet event!
Meet the star cast and filmmakers – Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback and Tobe Nwigwe and Director Steven Caple Jr. and producers Lorenzo Di Bonaventura and Mark Vahradian. Local and international personalities from 13 different countries will also be flying in to attend this special occasion.
Making his first debut in Asia, a life-sized Mirage statue will be displayed right outside ArtScience Museum on 26 to 28 May. Head down to snap a photo while you can! Full display period details under FAQ 22 here.
You will be treated to an original, never-before-seen Rise of the Beasts: Light & Pyrotechnics Spectacular show. Illuminating the bay area and the night sky for the one-and-only time, this is a show not to be missed.
1. What is happening on 27 May?
On Saturday, 27 May, Paramount Pictures, United International Pictures and Marina Bay Sands will jointly host a red-carpet fan event outside ArtScience Museum to celebrate the World Premiere of feature film Transformers: Rise of the Beasts.
The event will also be accompanied by a choreographed pyrotechnics and projection mapping display.
2. Which stars are attending the event?
The star cast of Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback and Tobe Nwigwe will be in attendance alongside director Steven Caple Jr. and producers Lorenzo Di Bonaventura and Mark Vahradian.
3. What time does the red carpet event start?
The red-carpet fan event is scheduled to begin at 6.00pm, subject to changes due to weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
4. Do I need to purchase a ticket or register to attend this event?
The red-carpet fan event is free and open to all members of the public, subject to crowd management measures. No registration is required.
5. Are there seats outside ArtScience Museum?
As this is a free-standing event, seats will not be provided.
6. Will there be any designated fan zones?
7. Where are the best vantage points to watch this event?
Fans can view the event from the following vantage points:
- Area near the main entrance of ArtScience Museum
- Staircase leading up to the Helix Bridge
- First two viewing pods of the Helix Bridge (nearest to Marina Bay Sands)
8. What time should I arrive for the event?
9. Can I queue in advance to secure a better spot to view the event?
10. Are there any age restrictions for this event?
11. If the ideal vantage points are crowded, how else can I view the event?
There will be two LED screens broadcasting the event live at these locations:
- By the lily pond outside ArtScience Museum, near Sen of Japan (L1-86, Bay Level)
- By the lily pond outside ArtScience Museum, near Sky Mirror by Anish Kapoor
12. What is the best way to get to the event venue?
13. Will the event still go on if it rains?
14. Will the event also be streamed online?
15. Can I bring professional film/photography equipment to record/take photos of the show?
16. Will there be a meet-and-greet session after the event?
17. Are there restrooms available outside the ArtScience Museum?
18. Can I buy tickets for the world premiere of the movie at Sands Theatre?
19. When will Transformers: Rise of the Beast movie be released locally?
20. Will there be any road closures?
21. Will ArtScience Museum operate as usual on 27 May?
22. When and where will the life-sized Mirage statue be displayed?
It will be displayed outside ArtScience Museum from 26 – 28 May, 8.30am – 11.30pm.
With the exception of May 27, 3pm – May 28, 8pm as it will be closed off for the World Premiere event.