Comlimentary Movie Passes issued by us are subject to the following:
- Pass admits one (1) person for 1 film distributed by United International Pictures in Singapore.
- Pass can only be redeemed at the cinema box-office on the day of the movie.
- Pass cannot be used as payment for pre-booked admission tickets.
- Pass is not valid for:
- All shows after 6pm on Fridays and eve of Public Holidays.
- All shows on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- “No Free List” shows as indicated at box-office, cinema websites and directory advertisements.
- 3D / D-BOX / 4DX / HFR / ATMOS / AURO / IMAX / PREMIERE / GOLD CLASS / GEMINI / THE GRAND SEATS / FIRST CLASS / LUMIERE / DREAMERS / DELUXE PLUS
- Film Festivals and Special-Event films.
- All Cathay cinemas, The Projector, EagleWings at KAP, Singapore Discovery Centre and Tampines Hub.
- Pass is only valid for 12 months from date of issue or till the end of the aforesaid film’s run.
- UIP reserves the right to change the conditions of this pass without prior notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cinemas can i go to
The pass is not valid at all Cathay cinemas, The Projector, EagleWings at KAP, Singapore Discovery Centre and Tampines Hub.
You may use the pass at these WEcinemas, Golden Village or Shaw locations.
What does 'no free list' mean?
This is a period that has been blocked which does not allow complimentary movie passes to be redeemed. This blocked period usually lasts for about 1-3 weeks (depending on the movie) from the date of release.
You can check the cinema websites to find out if a showtime is currently in its “no free list” period:
Can I use the pass to make online bookings?
No. You can only redeem the pass at the physical box office at the cinema.
Can I watch IMAX movies with the pass?
No. The pass is not valid for these formats: 3D / D-BOX / 4DX / HFR / ATMOS / AURO / IMAX / PREMIERE / GOLD CLASS / GEMINI / THE GRAND SEATS / FIRST CLASS / LUMIERE / DREAMERS / DELUXE PLUS
How do I know which movies I can watch?
You can refer to our release schedule for all UIP titles: