Comlimentary Movie Passes issued by us are subject to the following:
- Pass admits one (1) person for 1 film distributed by United International Pictures in Singapore.
- Pass can only be redeemed at the cinema box-office on the day of the movie.
- Pass cannot be used as payment for pre-booked admission tickets.
- Pass is not valid for:
- All shows after 6pm on Fridays and eve of Public Holidays.
- All shows on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- “No Free List” shows as indicated at box-office, cinema websites and directory advertisements.
- 3D / D-BOX / 4DX / HFR / ATMOS / AURO / IMAX / PREMIERE / GOLD CLASS / GEMINI / THE GRAND SEATS / FIRST CLASS / LUMIERE / DREAMERS / DELUXE PLUS
- Film Festivals and Special-Event films.
- All Cathay cinemas, The Projector, EagleWings at KAP, Singapore Discovery Centre and Tampines Hub.
- Pass is only valid for 12 months from date of issue or till the end of the aforesaid film’s run.
- UIP reserves the right to change the conditions of this pass without prior notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which cinemas can i go to
What does 'no free list' mean?
This is a period that has been blocked which does not allow complimentary movie passes to be redeemed. This blocked period usually lasts for about 1-3 weeks (depending on the movie) from the date of release.
You can check the cinema websites to find out if a showtime is currently in its “no free list” period:
Can I use the pass to make online bookings?
No. You can only redeem the pass at the physical box office at the cinema.
Can I watch IMAX movies with the pass?
No. The pass is not valid for these formats: 3D / D-BOX / 4DX / HFR / ATMOS / AURO / IMAX / PREMIERE / GOLD CLASS / GEMINI / THE GRAND SEATS / FIRST CLASS / LUMIERE / DREAMERS / DELUXE PLUS